|How do I list an item I want to sell? Top|
1. you must be a registered user and logged in
2. select the sell an item button on the home page
3. choose the category of the item you are going to sell ex. books,clothing, etc.
4. select type of category
5. enter the item title and item subtitle (if desired) and as much information you may have on that item and pictures if you have any. select the item quantity, set the auction starting price and the required and or desired settings for your auction, and your shipping fees and any and all terms or agreements with the listed item
6. if your item is listed the way you like it, select the submit auction button and you will see the auction preview window, this is where you can see how your auction will look like and you are able to make changes at this time please look over all of your posting and make any necessary changes before continuing
7. select the confirm auction button
8. check your email that is registered with your Justin Auction account for the confirmation email
9. congratulations your item is now posted good luck!!
|How can I tell if a item was paid for? Top|
1. Must be logged in.
2. At the top of the Justin Auction page click My Account
3. Than click on WINNING DETAILS
4. You can find the Payment Status on the right side of the auction info.
5. If the item was not paid the status will display ( Waiting for Payment or Set as Paid )
6. If the item was paid then the status will change to Paid.
|Auction picture - How to create a thumnail Top|
1. click on Choose file button (pick your image you want)
|If an item does not sell can I relist? Top|
If your item does not sell, you can relist as many as you'd like. To relist an item, login and go to My Justin Auction panel, then under the Selling category click on the Closed Auctions link, then find your auction and click Relist.
|How do I request payment for an item? Top|
You will choose your payment method when you set up your auction listing. Payment options - Paypal. Once the auction has closed you will automatically receive an email with the buyer's contact information.