WHEN YOU CANNOT CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN METAL BUILDING
While many people confidently build their own pre-engineered metal building (PEMB), others prefer to use a professional steel building erector for their project.
That's where we come in, save money and have a professional do it for you.
An expert steel building erector is critical to a successful project. And I don't have to tell you that sloppy or incorrect assembly effects structural integrity. Slipshod framing also leads to later problems and like waterproofing issues with the building. Loose or rattling noises. So there again this where we come, to give you peace of mind that your building is being handled correctly.
Hiring an experienced steel building erector with a well-trained crew keeps the project running smoothly and on schedule.
Consequently, it pays to do due diligence in finding the best erection crew for the job.
SO NO MATTER WHO YOU HIRE ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS
When you are interviewing potential steel building installers, do not be shy about asking questions like these:
· How long have they been in business?
· Do they specialize in PEMB assembly?
· How experienced is the crew?
· Have they previously erected structures from the metal building company you are using?
· What equipment will they be able to supply?
· Will the person you are dealing with physically be at the job site during construction?
· Will the erector handle all the work or does he subcontract part of the job?
· How will the erector keep in contact with you?
Now these are just a few ideas to ask, but you can rest assured that we take all of this seriously.